Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to my blog. You just need to scroll it down for more story. ✈
Entry | My Profile | Website | Credit


March :)

It had been ages since my last post. So, it's March holidays now. Even it's last for one week :) The past three months were the most suffer life ever. Endless homework, tuition and stuffs. I didn't think of I'll have this kind of life. And the March test, I really done with it. I didn't score well, I'm sorry to my parents and to those who putting high hopes on me. I told myself I must score during the mid term exam! But can I? I do really need someone who can give me some unlimited motivation, unlimited happiness, unlimited love.

It's okay, my life isn't that sad and hopeless. I'm still believe that everything will be fine even it may be not.

Last but not least, I feel so lucky and glad that I met you :) you're such a perfect person for me even though you think you aren't :) I do appreciate every moments that I be with you.


Older post / Newer post