Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to my blog. You just need to scroll it down for more story. ✈
Entry | My Profile | Website | Credit


PMR Result Release Day! 19.12.2012
Today! 19.12.2012
Every 97's is waiting today :)
Ytd night 2am only slept, thanks to he and she accompany me texting in the midnight :)
Woke up 6.30 in the morning, and fell asleep back lol
Texting with puie leng again, hahaha
Finally woke up @ 9.30am
Then prepared everything walked to sch alone.
Stupid puie leng so late :P
Shivering some more hahahaha

Enter sch's hall, seeking for class teacher. And finally found her!
Sat down, and sign my name, then got my result.
Stupid teacher took my result and said: Jingyi, sikit lagi boleh dapat straight A.
Then i smile at her. My target is 6A, i reached my target what :P
This is my result not yours kay.

I really appreciate it much, all my effort is worthwhile :)

p/s: 华语版

回到家, 妈妈看着我, 问我多少个A, 我就笑笑, 6个啊 XD
她就讲我厉害, 呵呵 当然 XD
其实, 很多人都为我感到开心, 很多人都比我紧张. 为什么拿了成绩之后才会紧张? 神经出问题了 LOL
大家都在恭喜我, 我只说谢谢 :) 是在谢谢自己, 哈哈
我第一次看到妈咪那么开心, 虽然表面上没说什么 :)
我也很开心, 我并没让家人失望.
补习补到快傻掉了, 都是值得的 :)
那种喜悦难以解释 :)
谢谢老师们, 谢谢朋友们, 谢谢我自己肯逼自己坐在书桌前, 拼命读书.
我从来没用那么用功, 难道开窍了?
别管那么多了, 我很开心是真的, 虽然还是有点不甘心.
Nevermind, will study harder next year and SPM.
I proud of myself and I really did the best :) Appreciate much!

- Congratulations to those who got excellent resutls and to those who didn't got what they expect for, try harder next year and SPM :D


Labels: ,


Older post / Newer post