Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to my blog. You just need to scroll it down for more story. ✈
Entry | My Profile | Website | Credit


inspired

another new year and here's my first post in 2014 :) 2013 has the happiest moment and the saddest one. we just need to get over it, because this is life.

after reading Naomi Neo's blog post, I felt like I learned a lesson. we all always take depression a big deal. but the other way we told to live ourself in our life, not for anyone else. Otherwise, if we don't live for someone, we'll feel like there's meaningless. so like what she said, live for the one who worth the pain. meanwhile, I'm now feeling a lil confuse 'bout we should live our life or live for someone else and stand for the pain or some other reasons? idk, I've been seeking a way to live life better for 17 years and I still couldn't find out the answer. I think when we grow older we'll realise many things, so take it easy and let it be. we can't read our future and fate, but maybe a tiny decision can make everything different. Let's continue finding the best way for living our life :)

Labels:


Older post / Newer post