Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to my blog. You just need to scroll it down for more story. ✈
Entry | My Profile | Website | Credit


March.

Lately, I been I been losing sleep.
Nah, this is just one of the lyric from Counting Star. This song didn't catch my attraction at first. But after listen to this few time later, I found out that this song is nice!

15/3, the day that covered by black clouds. Why I said so? Bcs, when your only best friend chose someone she hates the most instead of you, then you'll know the reasons. Shouldn't be just the black cloud but also the thunderstorms. I didn't blame on anyone, I just felt disappointed. I never had this kind of feeling before. Really, really heart breaking. And at last I told myself, everything that you have right now is no longer yours. Appreciate before it's gone. 

Labels:


Older post / Newer post